Monday 21 December 2015

Gift Exchange Complaints 2015

1. Am I really supposed to read Portrait of Dorian Gray? I'm only 10 years old.

2. Why does my brother/sister/cousin/golden retriever always get the Oreos and I'm stuck with candy cane flavoured Tootsie Roll lollipops?

3. Uh, sure, hand-knitted gifts are, um, fine.

4. Why am I stuck with the Oreos when my brother/sister/cousin/irish setter always gets the cool stuff like candy cane flavoured Tootsie Roll lollipops?

5. Chocolate marshmallow Santas? For Hannukah? Next thing you know we'll be drinking coffee out of red cups.

6. Oh. Sorry. I could've sworn you said under $10.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the valuable feedback. I think that strategy is sound and can be easily replicable.Great posts. I love this article. Igifts- providing Christmas gift Sydney ,Christmas gifts Sydney,Gift ideas Sydney,Gift idea Sydney,Presents Sydney and more.

    ReplyDelete